The Wake County Beekeepers Association would like to recognize a few outstanding members of our chapter this year.
- You may nominate yourself or someone you know.
- All Nominees must be members of the Wake County Beekeepers Association.
- NOMINATIONS ARE DUE: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 (by the monthly meeting)
- Awards will be presented at the December meeting.
- Questions? Contact Tom Wells, WCBA Director at: email@example.com
Beekeeper of the Year
Most outstanding service to the Club. (top Club award)
Volunteer of the Year Award
Has provided exemplary service and leadership to the Club this year as a Volunteer or Club officer. (multiple recipients are possible and all Nominees must be a member of the Club)
New Beekeeper Award
Nominee has recently become a beekeeper and gotten involved in Club activities, committees and/or programs. The Nominee must be a current member of the Club.
Outstanding Sponsor Award
Company has supported the Club with financial, material and/or educational resources and offered ways for the Club to better serve our members and community.
Our Club has been built on the shoulders of wise and experienced beekeepers that have been more than willing to share their knowledge and experience. All Nominees may be current, past or posthumous members of the Club.